Wednesday, March 12, 2014

end table revamp

I've been feeling antsy for change lately. Since we aren't moving anytime soon and our apartment doesn't really lend itself to furniture rearrangement, I had to look for a simple fix. I decided to give the end table in our living room a bit of a makeover. The end table was originally purchased for $5 at a garage sale seven years ago. I had all of the painting materials leftover from previous projects, so no additional money was spent.  

Our end table before it's white highlights:




Getting ready for the big change:


The finished product:




And now for a tough question, should I continue on and paint the edge of the table white as well?  What to do?


Every good end table needs a good set of coasters. Our coasters came from Neighborwood, a company that makes wooden products for various neighborhoods around the world. Ours were gifted to us by my dear friend, Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. i think i like no paint on the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My input. I think you should paint the edge of the top and the outside edge of the 4 legs. Nice job so far and if you stop there it looks great but I'd take it a step further. ����

    ReplyDelete