Thursday, July 25, 2013

kidecals



On our recent trip to Baja, we met the founders of Kidecals.  They make adhesive name tags to put on cups, clothes, or whatever else you need to label.  They can be peeled off without leaving sticky residue, and then reused.  They are especially great for kids.  As a teacher, I'm constantly sorting through lost items and trying to reunite them with their rightful owners.  This  process would be a lot easier if everything were cutely labeled with Kidecals.  



One of their bestsellers, keycals, are individual stickers to fancy-up your MacBook.  If you are not a Mac user then, sigh, these are sadly not for you.  I am so pleased with the ombre purple stickers on my personal computer, that I am ready to upgrade my work computer as well.  




Kidecals are so useful that they are beginning to gain a bit of notoriety.  Check out this recent bit from the Today Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment